Saturday, August 8, 2009
Wow!! My sis's spagheti is very delicous!! You should try it.. If you can :p.. ehehehehe.. When I was sleeping, I smelt the spagheti sauce in my room.. Wow!! The smell from the kitchen downstairs up to my room!! :o.. Wow!! That is one strong smell.. Ehehehe.. But I ignoring it because I thought it was just only in my head so I went back to my room to sleep in my Big Queen Bed just for me.. Ahahaha.. But I still can smell it.. So I decided to go down to the kitchen to check it out.. Then there it is!! Soo I was right!! The smell is so delicious.. Yummy!! Then a few minutes later the spagheti is done.. I was soooo full that my tummy can't handle it.. It is not everyday my sis cooks the spagheti.. I don't know if the spagheti is still there or not :(.. Hmmmm.. Let me check it. Keyh? Bye all!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment